Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Little Sister!!!!!!!

I bet everyone would have felt this once, Can I exchange my sibling with the neighbours......God!!! That one seems better. Why me? What harm did I do to anyone??
Older ones feel, Wherever I go, this one comes along...
Younger ones, Why doesn't this one let me on my own....

The room is not mine, a school is also ours....
A Cakes is halved, a Chocolates is divided....
As older one you feel, why always should I share and care,
Being older is not fair
Younger ones tell, why doesn't she let me grow??
Being younger is a blow....

And when you grow up, is when you realise...
This is what is all Fare....
and you Thank God, for what you have is Beautiful and Rare....

Even when you realise this, you still want to bully and make them say....
I am the best!!!!
I don't know who is the best amongst us, for sure I know the best is, the bond we share!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Shammi!!!!


- I had started this a year ago, to snooze and completed it a few months back, only to forget about it again completely on your Birthday. Have Rocking Year and enjoy this Bday Gift.














No comments: